Thursday, October 20, 2011

Soggy. Soggy. Soggy & Windy.

I think it never stopped raining yesterday and today's weather is amusing "Soggy. Soggy. Soggy & Windy."  I'm not sure I've seen the weather described like that before...
Nothing got done yesterday due to the pouring rain of course, but luckily a little was accomplished on Tuesday.  A little.

The window was dug back out to put the actual frame in, however, the one that was delivered was the wrong size.  Another one is supposed to be delivered soon.


The "sonic tubes" (another fun term I am amused with) have been placed to hold up the back porch and roof.  Now the pea stone and cement needs to be poured in to make them solid.  It's that blue circle thing sticking out of the mud.  I know it's hard to see, but there are 2 of them.

The plumbing in the basement has been inspected and it's ready to have the pea stone added, then cemented.


Now that the weather is "soggy", I don't know that anything will get accomplished again.  I'll go check later.. but I'm really hoping this rain stops.  I need that house to get above ground soon, for my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment