Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rain rain go away!

I expected with all the rain that not too much would happen on the house today... but I was surprised to see there were actually work trucks there this morning.  Late this afternoon Dave gets this text from Jim:

 "We hope to steone tomorrow.  We will have at least 3 feet of 3 inch st?ne and. Approy 1 foot of 21a. We can meet once i get the basement going"

Jim does not text... definitely does not have a "smart phone" and I think it's funny when he tries to text.  I sort of understand what he's saying.  Sorta.  No matter what he says, I start to get all shaky and nervous.

When I'm stressed, my wine and junk food consumption increase and exercise decreases ... if I'm not careful, I may BE the size of THE HOUSE when this is all finally done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment