Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday: Let's hurry up and wait.

Yard is cleared, basements dug.  Now, the foundation <insert spooky music here>.  This has been the nemesis ever since our contemplation to buy this lot. We're nervous.. soil borings are done.  Engineers are making us nervous... probably more money than expected, but all we can do now is wait until draw it up and give us an estimate.  Hopefully we'll know more Sunday!!  Then, fingers crossed things get moving again in week #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment